Mentors Academy is one of the best pu cet coaching in chandigarh. We provide coaching for PU CET and other university entrance exams. Our institute has carved a niche for itself within a short period of time. We believe in providing quality education and best of facilities to our students.
We have the best faculty in town with learned and experienced teachers. Our institute is the best because of its highest success track records. We have small size batches with individual attention, free demo classes, healthy and a competitive environment, guest lectures by esteemed professors.
Mentors Academy provides full study material including previous year question papers. So, we recommend you to join Mentors Academy for achieving your goals and passing your exams with flying colors. PU cet coaching chandigarh.
PU CET Coaching institute in Chandigarh
Panjab University is one of the oldest universities in India. It is ranked among the top institutions in India. It has been a pioneer in education since 1882, making it the oldest university of India. According to a survey conducted by a top notch magazine, PU CET coaching in Chandigarh
Common Entrance Test or CET is conducted yearly by Panjab University. Applications are invited for admission to B.sc, B.Pharma (semester system) at P.U campus and BHMS at Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, sec-26 Chandigarh through PU CET(UnderGraduate). Panjab University Common Entrance Test is scheduled to be conducted on 3r week of May,2017. pu cet coaching chandigarh chandigarh
REASONS FOR JOINING OUR INSTITUTE PU CET ENTRANCE EXAM
- Excellent Faculty And Experienced Staff.
- Healthy And Competitive Environment.
- PG Accommodation And Hostel Facilities For Outstation Students.
- 100% Result Guarantee.
- Big,Spacious And Modern Classrooms.
- Weekend Batches With Individual Attention.
- Pick And Drop Facility For Students.
- Guest Lecturers From Eminent Personalities.
IMPORTANT DATES PU CET UG 2019:-
- The Master’s degree courses include different program under law, public health, disaster management, journalism, technology, arts, engineering, and computer science.
- PU – CET 2019 Registrations will start from March 12, 2019 to April 06, 2019. Candidates will have to register online for appearing in exam.
- Candidates need minimum qualification of 10+2 to appear for PU CET UG 2019.
- For PU CET 2019 Coaching, the eligibility criteria will be different according to the program the candidate opts for.
- Candidates need their login id and password created at the time of registration to get their PU CET 2019 Admit Card.
AVAILABILITY OF COURSES UNDER CET:
B.Sc (Hons School) in Anthropology, B.Pharma, Biochemistry, Biophysics ; Biotechnology; Zoology; Botany (20 for open; 03 for FN/PIO/NRI); Chemistry; Mathematics; Geology ; Mathematics & Computing; Physics; Microbiology ; Physics & Electronics. PU CET coaching in Chandigarh
Coaching for PU CET in Chandigarh
Candidates who have appeared or passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from CBSE or any equivalent exam are eligible for CET. Reservations are provided to candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC and other category. 5% seats are reserved for candidates suffering from physical disabilities. PU CET coaching in Chandigarh
PU CET Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
THE TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS, SUCH AS;
- Physics: This paper will consist of 60 questions of 2 marks each. The time duration allotted for this paper will be of 70 minutes.
- Chemistry: This paper consists of 60 questions of 2 marks each. Time duration is of 70 minutes.
- Mathematics: This paper will consist of 60 questions of 2 marks each. The time duration allotted for it is 70 minutes.
- Biotechnology : This paper consists of 60 questions of 2 marks each. The time duration allotted for it is 70 minutes.
- Computer Sciences: It consists of 60 questions of 2 marks each. The total marks are 120 and time duration is of 70 minutes.
Negative marking will be done for every wrong answer. ¼ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The Seats are distributed according to the merit list. The age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December.
The availability of seats are as follows for B.Sc:
- Anthropology:- (Total No. of Seats 34,30 for Gen. and 4 for Reserved Category)
- Biochemistry:- (Total No. of Seats 34,30 for Gen. and 4 for Reserved Category)
- Biophysics :- (Total No. of Seats 29 seats,4 for Reserved)
- Biotechnology: – (Total No. of Seat 17,15 for Gen.,2 for Reserved)
- Botany:- (Total No. of Seats 23,20 for Gen.,3 for Reserved)
- Chemistry:- (Total No. of Seats 66,58 for Gen.,8 for Reserved)
- Geology :- (Total No. of Seats 34,30 for Gen. 4 for Reserved)
- Mathematics:- (Total No. of Seats 29,25 for Gen. 4 for Reserved)
- Mathematics & Computing :- (Total No. of Seats 17,15 for Gen. 2 for Reserved)
- Microbiology:- (Total No. of Seats 33,29 for Gen. 4 for Reserved)
- Physics:- (Total No. of Seats 46,40 for Gen. 6 for Reserved)
- Physics & Electronics:- (Total No. of Seats 23,20 for Gen. 3 for Reserved)
- Zoology:- (Total No. of Seats 29,25 for Gen. 4 for Reserved)
Contact Us: Mentors Academy Chandigarh SCO 114, 115 3rd floor Above Catholic Bank Sector 34/A Chandigarh 160022
Contact number: 9915205090, 9780333722, 9464543390